On PCExplorer.net If your copyrighted material has been posted or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine than you should have to remove this material, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. If you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights kindly be aware that you will be responsible for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements should be included in your copyright:
- It provides sufficient contact information so that we may contact you.
- You must need to include a valid email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not completely authorized by the copyright owner it can be agent, or the law.
- You must identify in enough details the copyrighted work claimed to have been braked and including at least one search term under which the material appears in PCExplorer.net search results section.
- It should provide an evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is seemingly violated.
- A statement that the information in the notification is completely accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is seemingly violated.